Receiving your Electronic Transfer Tickets:
- When you receive an email to accept your tickets (typically closer to the event), click on the button that says "Accept Tickets" from a laptop or desktop computer.
- Create an account or sign in if you already have one.
- You should be automatically brought to the page to finish the process of accepting tickets, if not, click that button in the email again once signed in.
- Agree to the terms and conditions and click "Continue.
- Choose your location and associated options
- This will trigger information fields to pop up. Once these are filled out completely, click "Accept Tickets". Be sure to fill these out field by field, rather than having your computer automatically fill them out all at once.
- You will be brought to a confirmation page. No other action is required until the day of the event!
Using Your Electronic Transfer Tickets:
- Log into the website specified in your "Accept Tickets" email in your phone's web browser, or download their app.
- Go to "View Orders" or "My Tickets" depending on how you log in and select the tickets for the show you are attending.
- Present your phone with the tickets displayed to the person scanning tickets at the event.
Transferring Tickets to a Friend, Family Member, Client, etc.:
- Log into your account.
- Click "View Orders" and select the one you need to transfer.
- Click transfer.
- Fill out name and email fields, agree to the terms and conditions, and click transfer.
- You will then be brought to a confirmation page and receive an email as well.